Top 7 Reasons to upgrade to version 5.6 of DesktopAuthority today
- 1. Fully compatible with SP2. DesktopAuthority, working closely with Microsoft, has created a fully compatible product; tested and ready for download today.
- 2. Deploy SP2 in a fast, controlled and efficient manner. Using our exclusive Validation Logic technology, you can control the installation of SP2 to XP machines and eliminate trips to 100?s of workstations.
- 3. Open specific ports in the firewall which by default are closed by SP2. Use 5.6 with custom scripts to allow for critical processes such as anti-virus software updates and remote control access of end-user machines for troubleshooting. Otherwise you may install SP2 one night and then realize the next day critical applications no longer function.
- 4. Schedule the SP2 installation at logoff or shutdown. With our unique Validation Logic technology, you can deploy SP2 at logoff or shutdown so your end-users continue to be productive and experience zero downtime.
- 5. Applications need updates to maintain full compatibility. Due to security improvements made by Microsoft, all customers using DesktopAuthority Enterprise or Desktop Authority should upgrade. Whether you?re planning on using our solutions to deploy SP2 or not, we recommend you upgrade first.
- 6. Complimentary upgrade with your current maintenance agreement. If your maintenance agreement has expired, contact the Subscription Renewal Team today at +45 7020 5999
- 7. Stay on top of the latest SP2 and v5.6 updates at DesktopAuthority'sXP SP2 Resource Center Our helpful site provides more details on SP2 and fully describes our compatibility with this new OS release.