Issue:There may be several network reasons to End User Inquriy Tool not Working.
- Ensure NetBIOS over TCP/IP is Enabled on both the Print Server and the Workstation.
- Ensure there are no local firewalls or routed blocking communication. Ports 139 and 445 need to be allowed in order for this to function correctly.
- Registry Setting here
- If the EUIT returns a C++ Runtime Error when you open it this is usually the result of the program already running in your system tray. You can also check within taskmanager. The EUIT will be listed as checkpages.exe.
Current limitations of the User Enquiry Tool.
- The EUIT is not currently support under Terminal Services, application mode.
- There is no current Macintosh, Linux or Unix version of this utility
- The Web Based EUIT may be a better option depending on your network and workstation setup.