Security Explorer for SharePoint is a powerful, graphical solution for real-time management of SharePoint that dramatically simplifies SharePoint security with a full tree view of the SharePoint site, point-and-click permissions management, search, and backup and recovery of permissions.
- Assess SharePoint security with an intuitive interface that allows settings to automatically be presented as each site, list, library, or document is selected
- Search for permissions to find security weaknesses and eliminate over-exposed resources
- Delegate permissions to groups using a birds-eye view of the SharePoint server or even an entire farm of server
- Clone permissions to a new group or user for easy management across sites
- Demonstrate compliance with the ability to enforce security and manage access controls
- Recover security information, and any server whose permissions have been unintentionally/intentionally modified
Security Explorer for SharePoint centralizes and simplifies management of SharePoint security using a single console on servers across your enterprise.
Using the familiar Outlook-style interface, permissions can be quickly reviewed, modified and even cloned on all your servers.